Bridges Advisory Services
The National Organization on Disability offers companies a corporate-level partner and can also develop local customized hiring initiatives for broader replication company-wide. We deliver expert assistance for the most challenging aspects of disability hiring – from assessing internal processes; to helping identify, attract and retain talent with disabilities; to real-time problem solving.
The results are:
- New talent pipelines;
- Increased hiring and retention of qualified employees with disabilities;
- Improved corporate culture, promoting self-disclosure among employees with disabilities; and
- Setting a high bar for employment practices, and positioning our clients as an “employer of choice” for people with disabilities.
The National Organization on Disability brings more than 25 years’ experience in developing and leading corporate employment programs and is governed by an active Board of Directors of corporate leaders and chaired by First Secretary of Homeland Security and Former Pennsylvania Governor Tom Ridge.
NOD has helped more than a dozen Fortune 1000 companies launch effective disability employment initiatives, with a well-documented record of superior hiring and retention results. We work with clients’ diversity and talent acquisition teams to craft an approach tailored to their specific corporate goals.
See what our clients are saying about working with the National Organization on Disability.
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- “Lowe’s has worked with the National Organization on Disability (NOD) and many state vocational rehabilitation agencies to assist in hiring and increasing awareness of employment opportunities for people with disabilities. NOD has been a valued resource for Lowe’s and we commend them for the work they are doing in Bridges to Business.”
- -Steve Szilagyi | Supply Chain Executive
- Toys"R"Us, Inc.
- “NOD is a highly valued partner for Toys"R"Us. Their expertise and professionalism was instrumental to securing highly committed people for our team. NOD understands the challenges of the business environment, and takes an extremely collaborative approach to innovative human resource strategies, through their Bridges to Business program.”
- -Jeff Kellan | Vice President, Supply Chain Operations
- Read more testimonials about the National Organization on Disability’s corporate advisory services.