The Disability Employment Tracker
The Disability Employment Tracker™ delivers valuable benchmarking data and offers the guidance and tools needed for companies to successfully welcome and support employees with disabilities and veterans into their workforce.
Benefits to Companies
The Disability Employment Tracker offers companies across a range of industries:
- A confidential assessment of your disability and veteran employment practices,
- Benchmarking against other participants and industry-specific benchmarking, where statistically notable,
- Leading practices to educate internal stakeholders on successes and opportunities,
- PLUS, Starting this year, DiversityInc will consider completion of the Disability Employment Tracker™ a significant factor when determining their Top 10 Companies for People with Disabilities.
The Disability Employment Tracker evaluates four key areas:
- Climate and Culture
- Employment Lifecycle
- Tracking and Measurements
- Results and Opportunities
With input from Fortune 500 companies, the Tracker was developed with the National Business and Disability Council (NBDC) at The Viscardi Center. Sirota, a leading provider of organizational assessments, administers the Tracker and ensures confidentiality and data security. Research firm J.D. Power provides guidance on methodology and processes.